How to book
Please email me first to discuss your requirements and to check my availability. You can request a tour listed on this website, or you can put together your own combination of destinations. I am happy to advise on any special interests you might have.
Once we have agreed an itinerary and price, you can pay by credit card, Apple Pay, Paypal account, or bank transfer. Additional information about methods of payment can be found on the Prices, Terms & Conditions page.
Your contact details are used solely for correspondence with you, and to comply with UK & London regulations for a Private Hire booking.
I use Google Analytics to help understand website traffic and webpage usage. It does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
My phone number is +44 (0)20 8240 0621. You will probably have to leave a message. My mobile phone number and home address are supplied on my Booking Confirmation, or beforehand if requested.
If you would like to talk more about what you wish to do, we can arrange a Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom call.
It is required by law that I maintain my car to high standards. It must be tested, licensed and insured for private hire, and I must hold a private hire driver’s licence.
Insurance & Licences
- I am registered as a guide with the Institute of Tourist Guiding. Check or contact here.
- I have Public Liability Insurance through my membership of the British Guild of Tourist Guides. Check here.
- I am also a member of the Association of Professional Tourist Guides. Check here.
- My vehicle is insured for private hire through Aston Lark, with NIG Insurance.
- My vehicle is correctly licensed for private hire, Transport for London Taxi & Private Hire Licence 6542140201. Check here for vehicle and driving licence.
- I hold a Private Hire Driving Licence issued by Transport for London, No 621760501.
- Driver-guide bookings are accepted under the Operator’s Licence held by the Driver Guides’ Association, Licence No. 211406
The photograph at the top of the page is of 12th century sculpture at Romsey Abbey